What's new

Storage/display solutions

As of September 26th 2015. Pegboard and shelves.

$eeeeeers.jpg

I'm working on a prototype stand now to hold my small assortment of razors. Here's an idea of what one of the arms will look like. Handmade from East Indian Rosewood, I am going for a configuration of 3 (triangle pattern), 4 (x pattern) or more (inline arrangement) on a sculpted base, potentially made from some type of soapstone.

View attachment 602883View attachment 602884

Thats pretty sweet. I like the single version. I dont imagine id like the multi more

I found some stacking bamboo boxes at the discount store. Added some dividers and a plexiglass top and voila !!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443314608.964545.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443314626.387927.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443314643.928430.jpg

This is what I use. I found it in a Goodwill store and got it for $1.50. I'm not sure what it was used for, maybe it was supposed to lay flat and plates was set in it to display them. There were screw holes on the top and bottom so I could be wrong.:bored:

$Razor Display1.JPG$Razor Display2.JPG

Mike

That's a cd/dvd rack. Looks good. I'm still using toothbrush stands. I need to find something more aesthetically pleasing.

Now you just need to magnetize the bottom of the cabinet & brushes so you can hang dry them! (Or build a few holders on the bottom)

Here's what I've got. Its a $12 jewelry display case I ordered off of Amazon. I made the razor rack myself out of wood and lined the entire inside with black felt. Entire project cost me about $25 and I really like the result.

full

Last edited by a moderator:

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Now you just need to magnetize the bottom of the cabinet & brushes so you can hang dry them! (Or build a few holders on the bottom)
Agreed, I'm working on a solution for that right now. As with everything in this hobby, its a work in progress...

lol, now that I have added a fatboy to my rotation, I am going to have to add a couple more hooks. I hope I don't get RAD anytime soon, because there will be an infestation of hooks lol.

Top Bottom