What's new

Stopping a crime

Any few years ago I stopped a crime.This lady and about six guys who where following her.They tried to rape her.Lucky me they ran off when I yelled at them and had a knife in my hand.After all this she did say, thank you.

A few years ago, me and the famous five stopped a crime. This lady and about one man was following her. He tried to rape her at knifepoint. Lucky us he ran off when six of us yelled - while throwing the joker's clown shoes at him. After all this, she did say thank you.

Way back in the day when i first got my apartment. One night at around 2:30am we heard a lady yell help in the courtyard. i looked at my then girlfriend (now my wife) and she said go help her.

A guy was grabbing this woman and she was trying to get away. I grab the guy and throw him to the ground, he gets up and charges at me and i take him down again, I transition to backmount and put him in a choke. I was training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at the time (i was also trying to not put him to sleep because of the adrenaline, and i was afraid of holding the choke too long). i tell the guy he needed to calm down. he said FU. So i just kept holding the choke enough that he could breathe (he couldn't get break free anyway), while i told the lady to call the police.

The police get there and they arrest the guy. The lady was very thankful and was crying. Turned out the guy was her ex husband and had a restraining order against him.

Top Bottom