What's new

Stones, strop, straight razor, stone holder, atoma lapping plate

Hello gentlemen, I'm doing another sale to clear out my straight gear and it been a hard choice but with work and a new baby boy in my life I can't find the time to keep my razors maintained properly so I'm letting go for now. This stuff will be sold in lots and if you have any questions please feel free to pm me. All payments will be accepted thru PayPal and shipping inside the USA will be posted with the lot. Thanks for looking!

Lot 1

First up is a yellow green dual color thuringian with matching slurry stone. It measures 7" long x 1 1/2 wide and 3/4 thick. I have owned alot of stones Escher Barbers Delight, Eschers, top shelf coticules, Jnats and the list goes on but I kept this stone until the very end because it has been my best stone and it's so easy to use and consistent every time. It came out of an old Barber shop in Germany where a old man maintained his razors for work. It's a cloudy dual layer stone that's magical. It has no label but I have owned many pretty labels that did not compare with this stone. It's magical no joke. You can look thru my post and see the high quality stones I've sold. Price is $250 plus $7.00 shipping

Lot 2

Here is a set of naniwa specialty stones these are the thinner 3/8 thick stones. They are in great condition and all are nearly full thickness as they hold up very well to cleaning. They come with the naniwa stone holder and a atoma 400 lapping plate that's like new. The stones, stone holder and atoma 400 all have original packaging and will be shipped with this lot. The stones are 1,2,3,5,8,12 k full set up for honing and lapping. Price $190.00 plus 18.00 shipping

Lot 3

Naniwa stone set full 3/4 thick stones. 1,5,8,12 k all have original packaging except the 12k has no box but will be packed carefully. Stones are in great shape, the 8k has a small chip on bottom as shown in the pictures but it's on the bottom and does not affect the use of the stone at all. Price 110.00 shipping 12.00

Lot 4

Tony Miller heirloom old number 2 premium steer hide strop in great condition with no nick's or cuts. It CO .5 micron spray on the canvas side for touch ups on a razor. It's a great strop and in like new condition. These are very high quality strops. It will be packed correctly not bending the strop to damage it. I can throw in the spray as well, it comes from straight razor design but I had to put it in a Walmart spray bottle as the original bottle stopped spraying. Price 65.00 plus 11.00 shipping

Lot 5

H. Boker straight razor in near mint condition, made in the mid 1920's.Still has box but box shows some signs of wear due to its age. It has a full hollow grind and it's a 6/8 blade, some of the best steal ever made IMHO as I have owned every leading razor made at some point both new and vintage. It shaves amazing and is easy to maintain if you have time. It's my last razor and I'm sure I will regret selling it. Price 100.00 free shipping

Thanks for looking guys and ask questions and if you need more pictures I can pm them to you. Sorry I could only post 20 pics but I can pm more on request
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention the 12k in lot 3 is the thinner stone and not 3/4 thick. It the 3/8 thick version. Sorry for any confusion

Lot 1 thuringian is sold! Thanks B&B

Willing to trade for a nice quality 24 mm badger brush

Razor is sold, all items are gone thanks B&B

Top Bottom