What's new

Stonehaven and Penzance Alert Thread

I never even got that far. I placed 3 orders with Windy on 3 separate occasions and each time I received an email stating that they were out of stock and cancelled my order. Needless to say, I am not very high on them as a reliable vendor.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I looked at my receipt. It says I purchased Pembroke. I know the icon on their website was for Penzance, not Pembroke. I probably should have confirmed the baccy added to my cart before finalizing the sale. However, I do feel what they did was deceptive.

I went on their website this morning. The Stonehaven icon was removed. It was on their website for 1-2 weeks but it was not available for sale. This was strange because they normally put icons on their website when it is available for sale. The Penzance icon was removed and was replaced with Pembroke. I do not feel good about this. I will be calling up for a refund.

How did it go when others tried to get their refund?

I've ordered from them a couple of times. Once they emailed to say hey didn't have X, Y, and Z, but could get A, B and C for me from their distributor. It worked out hat time and I was able to score a bunch of baccy, and they sent a refund for he rest. The second time I ordered they had nothing in stock, couldn't get it, and asked what I wanted to do. I cancelled that order.
I'm sure they'll refund your $. Just don't expect the products to be in stock when they show up on their website.

Butera available on 4noggins for $50 a tin...Oops!!! Just realized it's from 2013.

Also, Windy City Cigars allowed me to cancel the order, and the money was refunded to me.

I know of a local place that usually has at least one of these varieties on hand if not both.

They will ship.......

Last I checked, price wasn't unreasonable.

PM me if interested.

I'm kinda worried that it's still in stock. I think someone screwed up, because this stuff literally sells out in minutes.

I placed and order from my cell phone and then when I saw the order confirmation in my email, I realized I selected the wrong shipping address (which was used to send someone a gift previously). Hopefully the order's department catches my email :blushing:

Top Bottom