What's new

Stonehaven and Penzance Alert Thread

The Briary has Penzance in stock but you need to call 1-877-327-4279 to place your order. It's a bit spendy at $50/bag but not too far off from what others are charging.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
The Briary has Penzance in stock but you need to call 1-877-327-4279 to place your order. It's a bit spendy at $50/bag but not too far off from what others are charging.

When you first posted this I was going to order some, but then I figured that I should slow down with my tobacco spending. About 5 minutes ago I decided what the heck, but the gentleman on the phone said that they had sold out of both Penzance and Stonehaven about 3 or 4 minutes prior.

SH and Penz available at boswells pipes and tobacco. Just picked up my second 8oz bag of stonehaven this week. WOOT!!!

I didn't get to Mars in time for Penzance or Stonehaven, but did decide to pick up a bag of Margate. This is probably my favorite Esoterica blend to date and I've been wanting to pick up an 8oz pouch and the price at Mars is right.

I didn't get to Mars in time for Penzance or Stonehaven, but did decide to pick up a bag of Margate. This is probably my favorite Esoterica blend to date and I've been wanting to pick up an 8oz pouch and the price at Mars is right.
Yea, Mars is the only place that's selling it at the MSRP. Everyone else is gouging. Some worse thN others.

Yep, I am way too slow for the Stonehaven, but I do have Penzance, Pembroke, Dunbar, And So To Bed, & Blackpool coming.

Top Bottom