What's new

Stonehaven and Penzance Alert Thread

Sadly he still has them both listed too. He needs to change that or else his life is never going to get settled with chaos.

Ended up with a tin of Penance, stocked up on some Frog Morton Cellar & Escudo, ordered some Enerdale to try a lakeland blend, and ordered the Rocky Patel 1990 thru 2003 cigars for a comparison run.

Sadly he still has them both listed too. He needs to change that or else his life is never going to get settled with chaos.
Yea, I got my confirmation email only to be superceded by a curt email from Eddie saying "Sorry, but sold out of Stonehaven" 30 minutes later. In this day and age there's no reason to not have up to date ordering.

Yea, I got my confirmation email only to be superceded by a curt email from Eddie saying "Sorry, but sold out of Stonehaven" 30 minutes later. In this day and age there's no reason to not have up to date ordering.

I have yet to receive that heart-breaking email but I assume it's forthcoming. Web software these days almost always has an inventory system built in so there is usually no excuse for overselling an item other than laziness in inputting the proper inventory levels.

All said and done, I got an additional email that they were out of penzance as well as the stonehaven. Bummer? Yeah, but he was apologetic. I do not think that there was any malicious intent, I think he is a b&m guy trying to figure out e-commerce. I really didn't need to spend any more on tobacco anyway, so maybe it is my guardian angel protecting me from a "conversation" with SWMBO...

FYI, it isn't Stonehaven or Penzance, but most Smoker's Haven branded Germain blends are in stock right now, including Our Best Blend and Exotique.

Penzance, Dunbar and Dorchester in stock at P&C if you can stomach their markup on Penzance.

Edit: Pelican too.

P&C is pretty good, if you completed the order, you will likely get a confirmation email within a minute or two. When they are sold out, it will show gone on the site.

Top Bottom