What's new

Stonehaven and Penzance Alert Thread

Got confirmation on a bag of Penzance and a tin of And So to Bed. Hopefully I like the Penzance more than Stonehaven which has not done much for me yet.

Got confirmation on a bag of Penzance and a tin of And So to Bed. Hopefully I like the Penzance more than Stonehaven which has not done much for me yet.

I was the same way with Stonehaven, till I found the sweet spot while smoking it. It really needs a super gentle smoking cadence, otherwise it's pretty underwhelming.

dropped an order for a bag of each along with some other stuff. got the "processing" confirmation email. hopefully we all get our orders fulfilled. thanks for the heads up

Oops. looks like I was too late. I'll wait and see what additional emails I will receive. Thanks anyway

I got an email from Fumador saying they'd sold out of Penzance bags as well. He offered me a tin instead so took it.

just got off the phone with him - pretty sure he's never gonna list it again online. Poor guy sounds swamped. Now I feel bad about posting it here lol!

Yep, I was too late to the draw as well. No Stonehaven for me. :(

On the plus side, I guess I didn't spend what I was going to use for my new leather vest this weekend. lol

Got an email only a bag of Penzance left, so I took it. Added a Corona Old Boy lighter to get the free shipping. Pushed me off the fence for the lighter. LOL

Top Bottom