What's new

Stone enjoy after beer

Stone has been churning some rather decent stuff lately. Had a chance to try their Oktoberfest brew over the weekend. Pretty good stuff.:thumbup1:

$stone-enjoy-after.jpg

For the past year, Stone Brewing has made fresh beer a priority with their Enjoy By series of IPAs. Now, they are turning the tables with Stone Enjoy After 10/31/15 Brett IPA. This beer has Brettanomyces added, a wild yeast that, over time, brings about some complexities that you won't get when it's fresh. That's why Stone recommends you drink this one next fall, after keeping it out of sunlight and between 50-70 degrees. Of course, feel free to crack it open whenever, but understand that it won't be fully carbonated yet, and probably won't have reached its full potential.($13)

http://www.stonebrewing.com/enjoyafter/

http://uncrate.com/stuff/stone-enjoy-after-beer/

someone was recently talkin to me about stone's coffee milk stout but i dont know,alot of stones beer's seem to be sold in those 22 oz bombers instead of 6 packs and im used to beers with higher abvs

Interesting concept. This could really be fun as a 6 pack, since one could try it throughout the process to see how it changes.

someone was recently talkin to me about stone's coffee milk stout but i dont know,alot of stones beer's seem to be sold in those 22 oz bombers instead of 6 packs and im used to beers with higher abvs

I had the milk stout a couple weeks ago on tap, its pretty good. Costco here sells the milk stout in cases.

If you like high abv stouts, their imperial russian stouts are very good. Particularly the expresso stout if you can find it locally.

I had the milk stout a couple weeks ago on tap, its pretty good. Costco here sells the milk stout in cases.

If you like high abv stouts, their imperial russian stouts are very good. Particularly the expresso stout if you can find it locally.

i was lookin at their russian imperial stout but i dont know.i usually avoid buying bombers because i dont drink the whole thing in one sitting and the caps are a pain to reseal

I haven't seen that one over here yet, but i got these the other day.

How's are the Bastards (err Arrogant and Lucky)? I saw them at Costco the other day and almost picked a couple up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom