What's new

Stone Cottage Soapworks Soap Sale Continues!

Greetings Folks!

Our inventory reduction sale continues! Check in our "Sale" section for current offerings! We are doing our best to offer value and quality in these tough economic times and we are currently running an inventory reduction sale with 50% off savings on retiring soap scents! Stone Cottage Soapworks Inc. is continuing it 50% off sale on selected soap scents to make room for our new shaving products. We currently have 48 different soaps on sale and more will be added!

In our regular priced collection we have Sandalwood Lime and Gingergrass Spice, Fougere, Hesperide, Citrus Tonic, Spiced Bay, Bay Lime, Vetiver and Vanilla, Suede de Kashmir, Epice de Vanille and more for the gents!

We specialize in handcrafted, artisan soaps with over 200 different scent varieties! We also carry liquid soap, bath salts and lip balm with more products on the way!

Stop by our website and if you're in town stop by our store in Frenchtown, NJ!

PS. Thanks to the webowners for allowing me to post this ad!

Folks,

The sale continues! Several soaps have already been "retired" and new scents like these three "herbal" scents have been added to the 50% OFF section!

Basil
Rosemary
Spanish Sage

We must make room for new products like Shave Cream, Shave Soap, Body Wash, Hand Wash and Bubble Bath!

Stop by our website and if you're in town stop by our store in Frenchtown, NJ!

Folks,

The sale continues to clear room for the upcoming Saving Cream...

The first production batch is being made this coming week and if all goes well Shaving Cream will go into full production soon!

Formulations for Body Wash, Bubble Bath and Hand Wash are being perfected and will follow turning Stone Cottage Soapworks a soap and bath store.

More to follow!
Stop by our website and if you're in town stop by our store in Frenchtown, NJ! Friday July 2nd is one of the "First Fridays" in Frenchtown with participating stores staying open until 8:00 PM!

Top Bottom