What's new

Stone Cottage Soapworks - HESPERIDE

I had a very good shave today with HESPERIDE. I have a terrible time describing smells, so I am not going there, just be sure that it smells good to me! I whipped a nice bowl of lather and proceeded to a nice smooth shave. The first pass suprised me in that it felt a little dry and rough. I have other creams from them and didn't get that sensation. The second and clean up passes were the normal slick, comfortable passes that I have come to expect from Stone Cottage Creams, so I will put the 1st pass off on me. If you are looking for a great shave with a manly scent look no farther that Stone Cottage Soapworks - HESPERIDE. I don't work for them, just a very satisfied customer. Have a great day and soothing enjoying shaves!!!

Tom

I love Hespirede. It’s my favorite Stone Cottage scent (with Musk a close second), and I’ve sampled a bunch of them. Are you using v1 or v2 Hesperide? On my face, v2 is a bit more moisturizing, though I use them both.

Excellent Ylang Ylang scent! When I used it I was so happy that I found a cream to go with my Kananga water!

I just use SCS Bayberry this morning. Great cream with a great scent and gave a great shave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nice review! Many members are big fans of Stone Cottage Soapworks (@MilfordNJGuy ). Nice vendor here; great store if you can visit; and great products.

I blame @meliahog's fond posts for my love of SCS. :001_005:
And I blame @Snurgblat for making me spend money at SC when he told us about a sample sale!!

Seriously, I've had excellent service from SC and love their shaving creams!! Hesperide is one of my favorite scents!! To me, it hearkens back to a classic shaving era, a manly somewhat floral-ish, scent.

And I blame @Snurgblat for making me spend money at SC when he told us about a sample sale!!

Seriously, I've had excellent service from SC and love their shaving creams!! Hesperide is one of my favorite scents!! To me, it hearkens back to a classic shaving era, a manly somewhat floral-ish, scent.

Ha! :a2:

.... and there are 5 - 6 new scents. Yup ordered a sample pack of 5 of them. Just broke out my Bayberry and Balsam Fir for the Winter months.

Got sample pack in of some of the new ones. These are definitely breaking into new complexities. The Vanille de Sainte-Marie is wildly different than anything I've run across in shaving so far - in a good way from smelling it. Can't wait to try it out!

I just had to revive this thread.

I just restocked my supply of Hesperide shaving cream. On my face, this lather works as well as any other. And the scent is also unsurpassed.

Top Bottom