What's new

stolen package

so I was so exited to get home today to get my new Omega Brush, Cella and Speik.

Only to get home to no package.....

Damn Thieves. This never happened to me before!!

so I was so exited to get home today to get my new Omega Brush, Cella and Speik.

Only to get home to no package.....

Damn Thieves. This never happened to me before!!

How do you know the package was stolen?

Is there no alternative events?

--james

Are you sure it was stolen? Was there a tracking number showing it being delivered today?
Also, who left it at your house? If UPS or FedEx leaves a package without getting a signature, then they are responsible for the value. I haven't ever had a problem with anything being stolen from my porch, but it could definitely happen.

Good luck--Hope you get your stuff back, or at least get reimbursed!

UPS shows it delivered.

I get plenty of UPS packages so the UPS guy knows my address...

At least it came from Amazon. I was ordering some books, and added to the order.... Amazon will re-ship to my job this time....

oh well I will have to wait to try Cella

I had something similar happen. Fedex said package was delivered so my initial thought was that it was stolen only to have my neighbor come drop it off saying they left it at their doorstep. Check with your neighbors

I always give it an extra day before I panic. I've had packages show up on my doorstep a day or two after tracking showed it delivered. I assumed it was delivered to a neighbor and that person brought it over. In the weeks before Christmas I had USPS, FedX and UPS leave packages at my house for someone two blocks over. The house # was the same and the street starts with the same letter. I just took them over first chance I had.

yea my area is getting ghetto, i had about $80 worth of books stolen,now i either ship to my work like u say, or arrange for someone to be at my house.( little bro)

UPS shows it delivered.

I get plenty of UPS packages so the UPS guy knows my address...

At least it came from Amazon. I was ordering some books, and added to the order.... Amazon will re-ship to my job this time....

oh well I will have to wait to try Cella

Best of luck with your replacement shipment.

I have had the shipper (UPS and USPS) record that packages were delivered when, in fact, they were delivered the following day. I have no idea how this could happen. It never happened with FedEx or any other shipper.

--james

Top Bottom