What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Stirlings coconut and lime

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Creed cologne that smells like coconut and lime? I was also wondering if Stirlings coconut and lime is longer lasting than Creed's?

The Knize

Moderator Emeritus
Sure re Creed's Virgin Island Water. The original version was a groundbreaking, powerful, relatively long-lasting scent (although in my experience no lime scent seems to have great legs), that I did not like at first but came to love. A great scent. The reformulation is a pale imitation at best. Still not a bad scent.

I do not know anything about the Stirling and cannot image that it is anything like the quality of the original VIG.

Last edited:
Cannot comment on Creed's Virgin Island Water, but I am a big fan of Stirling's Coconut Lime soap. I, too, was taken aback by the scent initially, but have come to love it. Not only is it on your face, it is right there in your face. It's that bold, and makes for a bracing wake-up shave. That said, I've not tried Stirling's EDT or AS.

Top Bottom