What's new

Stirling Syndicate

Used Terror a bunch of times and really dig it. I work outside and it’s been hot here this summer. Also have Arctique and use that pretty much daily whenever I’ve been at work.

I used Lemon Chill Glacial/Arctique combo the other day when I didn’t really need to and I was COLD.

For maximum chill do the Glacial and follow with either Arctique or Terror AS.

Got Piacenza in samples. Had high hopes due to its being like Razorock XXX. I couldn't past the opening fragrance. Somehow like public restroom deodorizer. If anyone I'm around perceived the fragrance the same way, a loser for sure. I did like both Mountain Man and Executive Man, though. As usual, YMMV. My favorite citrus is the late, lamented Eau Sauvage by Christian Dior.

Now what did you really think?? :a17::a17:

I really like Executive Man, Sharp Dressed Man and Baker St: three great scents IMHO!!
+1 BigJ. I have and like all three. I also have Piacenza, Deep Blue Sea, Island Man, Sandpiper and Arkadia. Baker Street being my current Stirling favorite. I think Stirling AS's are a great value for a quality product. :thumbup:

I can't get enough of Stirling scents. Top five right now are Pharoah's Dreamsicle, Barbershop, Piacenza, Coconut Lime, and Arkadia.

The Fine stuff smells good, but I just am digging Stirling scents right now.i also find it easier to lather than any of my Fine soaps.

I have Glacial Lemon. I’m a menthol fanatic and find the glacial nice but the cold sensation doesn’t last. Also no tears—so definitely not overpowering.

I have Piacenza and like it a lot, nice scent that's clean and on the lighter side which I prefer. It reminds me of 4711 which I had a sample of a long time ago, but that's just going on memory and it was at least 20 years ago. Have not tried Fine's IC so can't compare it to that one

I used the Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo soap this morning and the freeze was almost painful but in a nice way. I haven’t yet tried the Terror.

Rick

i have obsidian and glacial wintergreen soaps and terror soap. i do not have terror AS
the obsidian and glacial wintergreen are colder to me then the terror soap

I used the Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo soap this morning and the freeze was almost painful but in a nice way. I haven’t yet tried the Terror.

Rick

I used that soap yesterday. Really nice, as you get the great scent of Sharp Dressed Man (a GIT clone) with a kick-*** face freeze.

I think Stirling Glacial and Terror are close depending on what Stirling but it's the Weeper Aftershave that really is what separates the " Cold factor " and as one member said it will last 4 or 5 hrs and you have to be careful to not only get it in your eyes but you can't get in your mouth or on your lips!

What do you mean by Weeper?

A few of you may (or may not) remember, a while ago I was on the hunt for an empty container from Stirling to turn into a little travel kit. Anyhow, my friendly Canadian distributor (thanks Carmine!) ordered one in for me, and I got to work.

The little container on the top is designed to hold one of Rod & Mandy's sample soaps, and would seal against the lid when it was tightened down.

While I've still got some revisions to make yet before it's done, including a location for blades, and an additional feature to finish adding, I'm throwing it out here to see what you all think of version one.

IMG_5395.JPG IMG_5397.JPG IMG_5402.JPG IMG_5406.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom