What's new

WTB STIRLING SS RAZOR -> AUSTIN HANDLE (WTB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings B&B,

Looking to buy your
AUSTIN RAZOR HANDLE
(the handle pictured)
Screenshot_20220126-101526_Firefox.jpg

to match my Stirling Soap Company Stainless steel razor head.

If you have one of these handles collecting dust on your shelf pls PM me.

I'll make my payment with Paypal G/S in USD /GBP or EURO (or any other currency offered by Paypal) and cover the shipping costs/custom fees.

I'm based in Germany so tracked international shipping likely will be required. We'll find an appropriate solution wrt to shipping, for sure.

(@ B&B members in the US: USPS "First-Class Package International Service" might be a valid option for shipping the handle to Germany. I have made nothing but excellent experiences with it thus far.)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Just for the sake of clarification:

I'm ONLY looking for the Austin handle pictured (I already own a Stirling razor head with ST and HA base plate).

Thx.

Just for the sake of clarification:

I'm ONLY looking for the Austin handle pictured (I already own a Stirling razor head with ST and HA base plate).

Thx.
How do you like the Stirling razor head?
As compared to the Blackland Blackbird?

This has always intrigued me but I never got a chance to get it.

How do you like the Stirling razor head?
As compared to the Blackland Blackbird?

This has always intrigued me but I never got a chance to get it.
I have just shaved a handful of times with the HA plate to date. The SSC razor with this plate has more blade feel than the Blackbird OC and to be more precise it has more blade feel than any other DE razor I have ever shaved with. It strictly requires a very shallow angle and a very light touch. If you keep the angle in shallow posotion this beast is efficient and offers even something like smoothness (in terms of the level of smoothness a naked blade on the skin can provide), however, the naming "hyper aggressive" is chosen for a good reason.

This razor head is a challenge. Thus I like it. But it is not a razor I'd recommend for everyone.

Pls feel free to pm me if you have an Austin handle to sell (even when this wtb thread has been closed at a later stage.) Thx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom