What's new

Stirling Soaps locally?

I've been interested in the Stirling Lanolin soaps range, but can't find a local retailer for love or money. Do I really have to get them from the 'states?

As an alternative I'm open to other Lanolin soaps as the few I've tried (including Washpool Farm in QLD) are all top performers.

What say you gents?

You might have to buy direct or from Maggards, at least their shipping is reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a sample of their margaritas in the arctic and that was very very nice.

There's way too many to choose from! But a cool one might be in order now that Melbourne is finally warming up.

Actually try west coast shaving their shipping is a bit more expensive but you can add a few more items before it jumps to the next level. I did that last year.

I am interested in the soap plus balm plus after shave and they won’t ship alcohol. Blame Trump and anti terror laws

I am interested in the soap plus balm plus after shave and they won’t ship alcohol. Blame Trump and anti terror laws

The aftershave ban has been around a long time before trump.

But yes. It does suck. Our aftershave selection is rather minimal.

Ok I have acquired some Bay rum soap and some G&T on the rocks soap now for matching balm/aftershave. Any good recommendations for Bay Rum or lemon scents aftershave wise in NZ

I made a small order from Maggard's including Wholly Kaw Jamestown Gentleman (Tallow), Stirling G&T/R, L&L Bandwagon sample and Mike's Natural Coconut. Assuming they all work at least reasonably well that should keep me going for about a year. I'm especially looking forward to the Coconut and G&T over the summer months.

Top Bottom