What's new

stirling soap

You've got good taste there. The vanilla sandalwood is one of my favorites, but I found the lightish red to be just too much and too strong.

Neither my wife or I were too impressed with the lip balm. We've been using the stuff from Avon for ages and liked it better.

I've never tried their balms. Maybe I should.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. I appreciate it.

I do agree that Light-ish Red is on the stronger side. There's just something elegant and special about it to me. Plus I'm a huge Halo fan 😁. I'm super bummed that the aftershave splash is out of stock. I want it so badly I'm thinking of taking a shot in the dark and posting in the BST thread asking to buy some from someone.

I'm not familiar with any Avon products but I'm sure their lip balm is pretty good as well. Without having access to Avon products, I'm more than happy to buy (and support) Stirling.

As far as the aftershave balms go, I'd say just choose one or two that match your favorite soaps and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
On my corner of the world, its summer time. And as such, the only soap that I concern myself with for most shaves, is my Glacial Lemon Chill shave soap, wonderful menthol to cool the face!

proxy.php

But I did order some Stirling Vanilla Sandalwood last week, but due to the holiday weekend, I am still waiting on them to ship it out.

1656987695628.png

Stirling makes so many great shave soaps, its really quite literally a magic wonderland of shave soaps, for any wet shaver. You could walk in with 500 bucks, and then leave with 0 bucks, and a whole lot of soaps in your cart lol.

I'm relatively new to Sterling so here is my question. I noticed that light-ish red is in a 3 ounce container instead of 5.8 ounce and it isn't on their website. I'm wondering if its put out there as a market test to gauge demand or a seasonal offering?

Glorious face freezer in 95+F weather. No watery eyes or runny nose. MITA is a staple in my summer face cooling rotation along with a few others from Stirling. For the price and the cooling effect, Stirling is tough to beat. The Yuengling was to quench my thirst and was totally consumed after the shave. :ihih:

338303E7-A753-4A82-9AE3-753FD71C875F.jpeg

Last edited:
A nice face chilling and effective shave with Stirling Glacials and the ATT SE1 (2016). Finished it of with the Lemon Chill Glacial a/s splash that really does both cool and sooth as I gave myself a slight burner along the chin and corners of the stache area. Under control in under 20 mins and I’m enjoying the slight summer breeze blowing on my face with the mentholated effect. The Lime Sec by Pinaud just added an overall freshness and cleanliness after a nice shower and great shave.

Great shaves to all….

AC738ACE-5291-4214-A07C-8A2AB2D4C038.jpeg

Glorious face freezer in 95+F weather. No watery eyes or runny nose. MITA is a staple in my summer face cooling rotation along with a few others from Stirling. For the price and the cooling effect, Stirling is tough to beat. The Yuengling was to quench my thirst and was totally consumed after the shave. :ihih:

View attachment 1687921

I thought I liked a lot of menthol till I tried MITA with a cold-water shave. It still smelled like a million bucks, but I felt like Walt Disney.

full disclosure

Top Bottom