What's new

Stirling scent recommendations

Hello everyone. I am planning on getting my father in law some Stirling soap products as a gift and I’m looking for scent recommendations. The gentleman in question is a big fan of Nautica Voyage. For those who aren’t familiar, it is described as “a Woody Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are Apple and Green Leaves; middle notes are Lotus and Mimosa; base notes are Musk, Cedar, Oakmoss and Amber.”
Please recommend Stirling scents that are most similar to the fragrance above, or that would pair well with it. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone. I am planning on getting my father in law some Stirling soap products as a gift and I’m looking for scent recommendations. The gentleman in question is a big fan of Nautica Voyage. For those who aren’t familiar, it is described as “a Woody Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are Apple and Green Leaves; middle notes are Lotus and Mimosa; base notes are Musk, Cedar, Oakmoss and Amber.”
Please recommend Stirling scents that are most similar to the fragrance above, or that would pair well with it. Thanks in advance.
I am curious as to why it has to be a Stirling Soap? You ask a tough quetion because Nautica Voyage sounds like a complex cologne scent. The Stirling website has a filter where you can sort by scents. Say you like Cedar for instance, you can sort by Cedar. I don't necessarily try to match my shaving soaps with colognes that I use. I love Stirling Bay Rum, Sandalwood, Agar and Haverford and use them with a variety of colognes.

I have nautica voyage and samples of stirling triumph and deep blue sea to compare. I would recommend both with triumph being closer but stronger and perhaps more of a floral bubblegum vibe since it's an invictus clone. Deep blue sea is a deep beautiful scent not really close but very nice and aquatic. If willing to go a different soap than stirling, perhaps 345 soap co rendezvous which is a versace pour homme dupe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom