What's new

Stirling Sample PIF (#2 of 2)

I 3017'd a puck of Stirling (Coniferous) recently, and while it lathered very easily it just wasn't a winner for me performance-wise. I think I'm in a pretty exclusive club, in that Stirling seems to make nearly everybody's list of best performers... But there it is.

So I'm PIFing two sets of Stirling samples I was given 11 months ago. This set (see a separate thread for the other one) includes:

Executive Man
Sharp Dressed Man
Mountain Man
Ben Franklin

As many of you know, Stirling samples are really generous, lasting many shavers 2 or 3 weeks.

I'll randomly draw a winner from those expressing an interest before 20:00 EDT tomorrow (March 30). Feel free to enter both PIFs (do so in both separate threads) if you feel so inclined.

Best of luck!

--Lee

Im in. Im CONAUS and happy to pay shipping
Those ones sound interesting
Nice PIF thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know that Executive Man is a crowd pleaser, so I hope the winner enjoys. Not in.

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

I'm in!

I haven't tried Ben Franklin or SDM. If I win I'll PIF the other 2 since I've tired them.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I 3017'd a puck of Stirling (Coniferous) recently, and while it lathered very easily it just wasn't a winner for me performance-wise. I think I'm in a pretty exclusive club, in that Stirling seems to make nearly everybody's list of best performers... But there it is.

So I'm PIFing two sets of Stirling samples I was given 11 months ago.

I'm in. One of the rare ones who hasn't yet tried a Stirling, I'm anxious to do so. Thanks for doing this PIF.

Top Bottom