What's new

Stirling Sample PIF (#2 of 2)

Stirling2.png

@WarriorMonk wins the second set of samples. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow or Saturday.

--Lee

Congrats WarriorMonk. Hope you enjoy the samples.

DrLee, great PIF. It's folks like yourself that make this site top notch. Not because you give things away, but because you care about helping out other folks.

Sent via mobile

I agree. I got the sampler which included, besides the others, Sage & Cedar, and Sandalwood. I love both of those additional scents, and the samples are HUGE as far as samples go. I haven't finished any of them yet. The Sandalwood has become my favorite sandalwood scent.

They all have that nice Bay Rum burn!
I have the Bay Rum and Sandalwood and I don't get any burn unless I have a bad shave, but the scent is amazing. I like the way my face feels after using it to. Ogallala AS's are great!
This is awesome!! I am so stoked to try these soaps!! Thank you so much for the awesome PIF!! :jump: :shaving:
Congratulations! I'm sure you're going to love these

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Congrats on the score! Please let us know what you think!

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

Thank you everyone! Yes, it is gentlemen like @DrLeeDetroit that make this place awesome. I will definitely provide feedback on these soaps once I use them. I have heard great things about this brand. :)

Never thought I'd see R used for a shaving PIF haha.

I use it for almost everything. I thought it'd be fun to have R not only generate the random integer, but dramatically reveal the winner's name. Mrs. Detroit sometimes thinks I'm a simpleton...

--Lee

Sorry for the delay. I received the package of soaps yesterday and here they are! I am excited to try one this evening (haven't figured which yet), but I will provide some feedback to you guys once I do. They smell AWESOME! So I am stoked. Thank you again for making this place the best! :)

Stirling Soap Samples.JPG

Was able to shave with the Sharp Dressed Man this morning and wow! I cannot believe how quick it lathered and how slick it was. It was pretty thirsty, but I think that is the general consensus. I cannot wait to try the others. I think this brand will be my go to.

Top Bottom