What's new

stirling pre shave soap

I purchased both the mentholated and non scented pre shave bar soaps. The results were absolutely impressive, applied and rinsed, then applied and face lathered right over with tabac soap, noticed a difference right away with my gillette 64 ss razor and gsb blade( 2nd use). this preshave soap is very slick. extremely happy with this pre shave, i love that effortless gliding feeling of the razor.

I use a glycerine soap as a pre-shave, but I am definitely a fan of anything Stirling. I'll have to give them a try.

I use a glycerine soap as a pre-shave, but I am definitely a fan of anything Stirling. I'll have to give them a try.

Im sorry to derail the conversation, but how do you use glycerin soap as a pre-shave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was looking to try this myself anyone else used this? Would give my coarse hair a better prep

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

You wash your face with glycerine soap, then lather over it. I bowl lather, so it probably wouldn't work quite as well when face lathering.
I am a bowl latherer, too. I have a tiny chunk of Williams left over from when i was grating a puck of it and decided I didn't want to grate off the end of my fingers; I use this tiny piece of Williams the way you use your glycerin soap, and it does seem to add some slickness.

Top Bottom