What's new

Stirling Syndicate

Clubman is pretty easy to get around the world compared to some products.

Jump right in and get a gallon of Master Topaz.

This is not one you are likely to find.

Super old school barbershop scent.

proxy.php

Wow I am overwhelmed by the responses!

I was thinking current favourites. Not a fan of complex musky scents. Tried B&M boudalaire but it was a little too complex for me. What else would be great?

Currently have fine platinum and stirling mountain/sharp dressed man in my list!

Chatillon Lux for sure. Gratiot League Square, Bon Vivant, and Champs de Lavande are some personal favorites. I have not used Stirling's post-shave products, but I love their soaps and feel comfortable recommending their aftershave/balm based on the scents and quality of their soaps alone.

Wow I am overwhelmed by the responses!

I was thinking current favourites. Not a fan of complex musky scents. Tried B&M boudalaire but it was a little too complex for me. What else would be great?

Currently have fine platinum and stirling mountain/sharp dressed man in my list!
Stirling's Executive Man is also excellent. I like mine with menthol, but without is great, too.

I'm surprised no one has recommended Floid Vigoroso. Not the best scent right out of the bottle, but it improves when dry. Where it stands out is how it feels and how your skin feels after using it.

Skin Bracer is a great AS, Captain's Choice North is one of the best smelling (IMO). I love the Clubman Special Reserve (but that's musky).

Now's a great chance to order from your favorite artisan vendors and have them shipped locally to wherever your friend is staying. Try Stirling, Cold River Soap Works, Fine, Soap Commander, Ogallala, Captain's Choice. If you want to simplify it to one vender, Maggard's carries most of them.

American artisans have a great selection of splashes, milks, balms, etc. with lots of good ingredients. Try whatever scents look appealing to you. Some of them are pretty wild, because Americans are wild.

+1 on Pinaud Clubman, Aqua Velva Musk and Indian Old Spice

Aqua Velva Ice Blue, Jovan Musk, Pino Silvestre, Tabac Original, Brut Original, Indian Old Spice Fresh Lime & Musk are worth adding to your list too

If you can get hold of them, Floïd Vigaroso, Williams Expert Aqua Velva, La Toja, Varon Dandy and Agua Brava are Spanish classics

Where is your friend coming from.. NYC or Chicago or LA or Boise?
Some places have good shops where he can buy directly.
But my votes go for Anything or Everything Clubman, Florida Water, Lucky Tiger Regular and Bay Rum.

Where is your friend coming from.. NYC or Chicago or LA or Boise?
Some places have good shops where he can buy directly.
But my votes go for Anything or Everything Clubman, Florida Water, Lucky Tiger Regular and Bay Rum.
Las Vegas! I told him i'll just get them online so its easy for him!
Now's a great chance to order from your favorite artisan vendors and have them shipped locally to wherever your friend is staying. Try Stirling, Cold River Soap Works, Fine, Soap Commander, Ogallala, Captain's Choice. If you want to simplify it to one vender, Maggard's carries most of them.

American artisans have a great selection of splashes, milks, balms, etc. with lots of good ingredients. Try whatever scents look appealing to you. Some of them are pretty wild, because Americans are wild.
I dont want him lugging 20 bottles of AS back like a madman so I decided on a few for now.

I have in my list now

From maggards
Fine Platinum
Clubman reserve gents gin/brandy spice
Noble Otter Barbarrr
Stirling Mountain Man

From WSP
WSP Gaelic Tweed/Matterhorn

Is this good ? Am i missing something?
Soap commander perhaps? I can actually get some from topofthechain through ground shipping but it is 3 months for shipping.

If you are ordering from Maggards, have a look to Australian Private Reserve Splashes. You may check wich scent is better for you (I have most of them, and like them), but if you want a recomendation, go for Lixiviant.

Top Bottom