What's new

Stirling Syndicate

Never tried MITA, G & T, Black Ice or Iced Pineapple. I have to use up some Stirling samples I have but these will be included in my next sample order, thanks.

Iced Pineapple is my favorite as well. All are great scents. I have samples or full tubs of Lemon Chill, Orange Chill, Margaritas in the Artic, Gin & Tonic on the Rocks, Wintergreen, Spearmint(like better than Wintergreen), Obsidian, Frozen Tundra and Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo. I just love that frozen face feel.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Orange Chill is among my favorite soaps. My wife and I both live the Lemon Chill bath soap in warm weather.

I have Lemon Chill and honestly it's to cold for me and I like menthol. I use Osage Rub with regularity. I guess I like cool for shaving and cold for post shave. Love the scent.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I used this aftershave this morning. I haven't smelled this fragrance for sometime and I foegot how much I really like it. I used my test sample batch of Stirling Fern and the Piacenza paired well with it.

So my friend is coming back from the States, and he is willing to help me carry a couple bottles of AS back. I am unable to get a nice selection of AS here locally, so can i know what are some of the must have AS that are classics etc?

I'm thinking of trying some from stirling, but apart from that? Ideas please!

Fine Accouterments American Blend, Pinaud Club man & Lilac Vegetal, Florida Water, and anything made by Barrister & Mann.

Where are you from?

Are you looking for American classics or current favorites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
The veg will not make it through customs. No toxic substances on the plane!

Must haves? Tough question as everything seems to fall in that category

How about Stirling and declaration to start .

Speick, Aqua Velva Original Sport (green one), Aqua Velva Musk and Indian Old Spice.

These are all good. The AV Musk is the only one that seems to be available everywhere.

Top Bottom