What's new

Stirling Syndicate

Right!
And everybody’s crazy about that Sharp Dressed Man!
So many great scents, so little time!
So far I think my favorite scent in that vein has been Baker Street, but I'm jumping into Autumn with both feet!

Just got an email. Fall scents are out!
Thank you sir, you've made my day.

I'm crossing my fingers with the Autumn Glory. Looks like opinions are pretty divided on that one, similar to Gatlinburg.

I’m thinking of picking up their Hot Apple Cider as the scent could be nice in the cooler weather. I also am thinking of getting Stirling’s Bay Rum again.

Has anyone tried the Hot Apple Cider? If so, what do you think of it?

I’m thinking of picking up their Hot Apple Cider as the scent could be nice in the cooler weather. I also am thinking of getting Stirling’s Bay Rum again.

Has anyone tried the Hot Apple Cider? If so, what do you think of it?

Cannot comment on their Apple Cider. But their Bay Rum is one of my all time favorite soaps.
And, generally speaking, every Stirling soap I've tried (and there have been many) is superb !
For me and my face, the only soap maker to come close is Ariana & Evans.

Last edited:

lasta

Blade Biter
Performance is absolutely top notch for me. For scents I prefer the Dreamsicle and Orange Chill. Piacenza is nice too, even though I'm against the idea of "homage" in scents.

The worst is Executive Man. I found is obnoxious actually and smells far from Aventus. There are much better clone scents out there.

I just ordered the Bay Rum and the Apple Cider. I used the Bay Rum a couple of years back and loved it, so that one was an easy decision. I can’t wait to try the Apple Cider as it sounds like a great fall/winter scent.

I was tempted to also order the Spice, but I need to keep the total below my wife’s radar.

I have heard so many great things about Stirling soaps but have never tried one. I would like to know which one you would keep for your desert island soap. I know that Stirling may not be your desert island soap but if you could only choose one from Stirling which would it be?
Thanks

I will always try to keep on hand: Executive Man(Creed Aventus clone) Sharp Dressed Man(Creed Green Irish Tweed clone ) and Margaritas in the Arctic. I have the colognes from stirling for EM and SDM just love it.

I also recommend Electric Sheep (citronella) Black Ice( menthol black licorice) and Barbershop.

Do samples for your first buy, then buy a tub of ones you like.

I will always try to keep on hand: Executive Man(Creed Aventus clone) Sharp Dressed Man(Creed Green Irish Tweed clone ) and Margaritas in the Arctic. I have the colognes from stirling for EM and SDM just love it.

I also recommend Electric Sheep (citronella) Black Ice( menthol black licorice) and Barbershop.

Do samples for your first buy, then buy a tub of ones you like.

Who sells sample packs of Stirling?

Stirling sells soap sample my man. You can click on any soap and change it to a sample that you can easily get a dozen shaves off of. I think they are about $3 for a sample puck.

I agree getting samples from Stirling is a fantastic idea. Another tip is to get a couple medium tins. one tin will hold three samples comfortably, it will hold four, but not without a bit of struggle. I have used a Stirling sandalwood sample for 25 times, and it is still going. As far as scents, Margaritas in the Arctic is a fantastic fresh scent and oh so cooling. So, if it was a hot and humid deserted island, that would be my choice.

Top Bottom