What's new

Stirling for Christmas PIF

:a14: YAY!!!!!!!! Thank you coonskinner! I'll definitely report back with results. I suspect that LOTH will love the bergamot lavender. I have no idea what the scent of the Bonaparte is so I'm going looking for a Sterling website for a description.
THANK YOU

Hi guys, sorry about the delay here, the home computer is down for the count and I've been away from work for a few days.
Well, the Sterling arrived about a week ago. LOTH and I both love the scent of the Bergamot/Lavender, though I wish it had a little more hang time to it. She took one whiff of the Bonaparte, and said "Oh, that has Ylang Ylang in it, I don't like Ylang Ylang". So, that one will be going into James' never ending travel box when it comes my way.
So on to the Bergamot/Lavender. A wonderful scent. I can smell it on me while shaving and it's really nice, but it's barely detectable once it's rinsed off. Performance-wise I think it does just fine. The first two times I used it, I had to go back to the puck for more after the first application to the face, but on #3 I spent a little more time loading, with a little more water and had a great shave with it. Definitely one I'll be keeping.
Thanks again to coonskinner!

I'm in:
I never tried Stirling soap. In fact so far I have only tried 2 different soaps and one cream, and two of those are samples. I'd like to be introduce to Stirling Shaving Soaps. Thanks for the chance.

Top Bottom