What's new

Stirling Agar

I was intrigued by what I read about the smell and performance of Stirling shaving soap 'Agar'. Yet, I don't seem to find any for sale outside the US (I live in Belgium - Europe). There even is a 'sample puck' on offer on the Stirling website, but the don't do international (and the cost of transport would probably be prohibitive).
Any suggestions?

Gifts & Care carries Stirling products, although I don’t know if they specifically have Agar.
You might try reaching out to Rod at Stirling to see what other EU retailers he works with, he might even know if anyone carries that scent. He’s great with customer service, I’d be surprised if you don’t get a helpful response.

Since the Canadian dollar is low compared to the euro

From the uk

En neeej ook al zijn er Nederlandse winkels met stirling agar niet gezien wie weet komt dat nog

Since mainland europe is just starting and the Canadians are cheaper I stopped the uk and now get it from the Canadians. Might change if pieces in europe are more favorable.

One issue getting aftershave with alcohol is an issue outside of the mainland

Last edited:
I was intrigued by what I read about the smell and performance of Stirling shaving soap 'Agar'. Yet, I don't seem to find any for sale outside the US (I live in Belgium - Europe). There even is a 'sample puck' on offer on the Stirling website, but the don't do international (and the cost of transport would probably be prohibitive).
Any suggestions?
Just heard about this retailer in the UK that carries Stirling along with other US artisans, looks like they have Agar 👍

Top Bottom