What's new

Stirling Aftershave Sampler

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I'm waiting for my aftershave sampler to come in the mail. This consists of Almond Cream, Piacenza, Margaritas In The Artic, and Stirling Blu. Is anyone familiar with these fragrances?

I like Piacenza, Baker Street and Executive man the most

I like Almond Creme (I have the soap) have not smelled it as an aftershave. MITA is very popular and well reviewed (I havent tried it yet). Have not tried Blu

So far my favorite Stirling AS are Executive Man, Sharp Dressed Man and Baker St! Need to try a few more.

I actually used Piacenza this morning and managed to get some in my eye! (First time that has ever happened). I loaded it so liberally into my palm that when I splashed it on.......a drop went in my eye. It burned real bad for abour 45 seconds and then went away. Eye was not bloodshot afterwards. Must be Natural ingredients!

I highly recommend this pack of small atomizers and you can fill them with aftershave or cologne and "refresh yourself" at lunchtime

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0118MVV2E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

8$ for 6 bottles and includes 2 small funnels that make it very easy to load. I just purchased a second pack because I have so many aftershaves.

I've tried Piacenza and Blu. Piacenza is good, very citrusy.

I wasn't impressed with Blu. Maybe the sample I got was a bad batch or something, but it was basically unscented. It had a very faint smell, but it only lasted a few minutes, which is unlike all the other Stirlings I've tried.

My favorites are Mountain Man(very similar to Executive Man, but it has a hint of earthiness/moss), Sandpiper, Baker Street, Sandalwood(amazing scent but it burns like crazy), Stirling Gentleman(strong, use sparingly!), and Dunshire.

MITA is a really nice scent. I've not tried the AS but have the soap. Lime and Tequila! :)
Piacenza is an Acqua di Parma clone, I believe, similar to Razorock XXX, Fine Italian Citrus? Fresh and Citrusy.
My wife likes when I use Barbershop... It's a bit sweet (vanilla) and powdery, but a nice change of pace.
Enjoy your new scents!

Top Bottom