What's new

Stiirling Gin and Tonic

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
What do you guys think of this I have a sample bottle that I only use in the summer months. It reminds me of of a household cleaning product. I'm think about tossing it along with some other things and samples I don't use. I have things for Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter. Soaps, aftershaves, and colognes. I'm glad I didn't

Glad I read this. I almost bought it last summer and it was bloody hot out. Sounded nice and cool but my usual supplier was sold out.

Reminds me of bay rum stuff. After trying Stirling gin and tonic and a few bay rum samples from other brands, I realize I can't stand the stuff. Margaritas in the Arctic, on the other hand, is fabulous, both soap and A/S

Thanks, maybe that will be my new summer soap. I have Noble Otter soap and A/S and although performance is wonderful and the scent is very nice it isn't really a summer scent to me.

I personally love Stirling’s G & T aftershave. Among the dozen or so samples of soaps and *** I’ve tried from that brand, it’s the only one I’m tempted to buy in the full size.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Thanks, maybe that will be my new summer soap. I have Noble Otter soap and A/S and although performance is wonderful and the scent is very nice it isn't really a summer scent to me.

Which Noble Otter do you have? The Noir et Vanille is very nice. It has a black tea note to it. I think than would be good for summer.

I personally love Stirling’s G & T aftershave. Among the dozen or so samples of soaps and *** I’ve tried from that brand, it’s the only one I’m tempted to buy in the full size.

Ha! “***” = “aftershaves”. My abbreviation for the term was evidently too crude.

Which Noble Otter do you have? The Noir et Vanille is very nice. It has a black tea note to it. I think than would be good for summer.
Orbit, it has cologne type sent IMO with cooling power. Not insane but quite cold. My wife really likes the scent too. I did have The Noir et Vanille and really like that as well. I would get it again.

if you like gine & tonic, you should try penhaligon's juniper sling!
totally juniper gin scent! awesome!

juniper_9206s.jpg

Top Bottom