What's new

Steve/Graydog is a bad man

This post made my day!

Used the boar tonight, once again, it was great. I completely forgot to take my typical poorly lit grainy photo - next time! I used Arko that was generously put in the goody box, it lathered up like a dream with the brush. The shave made my night!
Excellent Brother Panda!

Just loving the boar brush. I opted for an evening shave today. I wanted to test the boar against a hard soap puck, so took out the PdP. The boar had no issues loading or face lathering it. It was superb. Feels like it's getting a touch softer each use, or maybe I'm learning to face lather with a newer boar as opposed to a badger or synthetic.

Forgot to get a picture :(

Oh it’s all good. The eleven soaps are really good and use to go by Sapone di Poalo but rebranded as eleven a couple of years back. They’re soaps are exceptional! Menta being a fav!

Oh it’s all good. The eleven soaps are really good and use to go by Sapone di Poalo but rebranded as eleven a couple of years back. They’re soaps are exceptional! Menta being a fav!

I had no idea that happened, I have heard of Sapone di Poalo but never tried it.

96400D71-0F8C-42CE-83F3-03344A2FD7F6.jpeg
C6FD1038-3F75-4E29-AEF1-E7C836EF4D98.jpeg
Well she has returned home! Thanks @ShavingPanda @T.Orso and of course @Graydog and @rockviper for getting this party started!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
@Graydog I did transplant my silvertip Omega Mighty Midget knot (Omega 599) into the maple 1305 style handle.

It seems to have turned out very well.
upload_2019-5-7_15-3-18.png

Top Bottom