What's new

GIVEAWAY! Stetson Open Road PIF

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Nice hot, great PIF, close to my size. But I just don't look good in a cowboy style hat. Not in. Oops, late to the party. Congrats to the winner.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
My grandfather gave me a Stetson many years ago. While passing through Cheyenne, Wyoming I stopped at a truck stop to grab a bite to eat and the wind ripped it right off my head and carried it away. I wonder if anyone ever found that hat? :001_smile

I got a wonderful hat in the mail today. Thanks, John. The top got a little wrinkled/pushed out of shape from the postman. Guess they figured it was just an empty box being so big and light. Ha. I will do some reading on this and maybe search out a hat place in town that can help shape it just a little. It's okay as it is but if I can get it shaped a little I know it will be better.

Thanks again and thanks to all the great members here on B&B for making a great community of members.

I tried my hand at a little steeming to straighten out what got flattened and I think I did well. It didn't take much and after the steaming, it's a perfect fit.
Thanks again, John.

Sorry, I don't do selfies so this was my best attempt.

IMG_20220726_105021387_HDR.jpg

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I got a wonderful hat in the mail today. Thanks, John. The top got a little wrinkled/pushed out of shape from the postman. Guess they figured it was just an empty box being so big and light. Ha. I will do some reading on this and maybe search out a hat place in town that can help shape it just a little. It's okay as it is but if I can get it shaped a little I know it will be better.

Thanks again and thanks to all the great members here on B&B for making a great community of members.
Sorry the hat got squished in the mail. I put it in an actual hat box so that wouldn't happen. But I underestimated our esteemed postal service. Neither snow nor rain nor heat stays these couriers from smashing up your parcels...

But I'm glad you got it sorted with a little steam. That's one great thing about hats.

Top Bottom