What's new

Steer-Dovan Strop by Tony Miller

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
I would love to have been in this...but conus p&p rules me out...this is getting to be common occorance so their seems no point in belonging to a group where I am excluded from offers, even though I
would be happy to post to USA...I wonder if other europeans are ok with the conus setup.

Thanks for all the help I have received.

Sorry that you were not able to join in on this. In the Pass around we did, each member trying out the strop footed the postage costs to get it to the next on the list. Priority mail to the UK is roughly $45 US and no idea how much for a UK member to then send it to the next person on the list elsewhere in the world (and no idea if customs or VAT would apply to the recipient). Not sure how else we could have done this to make it better for non-USA members and I would not expect any one those who tried the strop to have to pay those postage costs just because the next on the list was in another country. In the end the strop was given away in a drawing to one of the 11 who tried it out.

Yeah, I would have wanted to participate, but the shipping costs alone... may aswell buy a brand new strop if the shipping fee is around $50.
Not really right to make someone on the list pay that amount either.
Was fun to follow though!

Top Bottom