Steer-Dovan Passaround

Discussion in 'Strops/Stropping' started by NPV, Mar 12, 2019.

1. mrlandpirate

mrlandpirate Contributor

Tony Miller Happy Birthday :clap::clap::clap:

2. joamo

joamo Contributor

3. Happy early birthday @Tony Miller

4. @Tony Miller a Big Happy Birthday..... and also a big thanks for offering a second component, super generous and you Sir are a stand up Gent....

5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Tony Miller !!!!! That is a very generous offer. I'm sure whoever wins will be very happy with it!

Strop was delivered today. Hopefully I can give it a try tonight since I didn't shave this morning. Wasn't planned that way, but I guess it worked out. :)

6. D
    I'd it arrive in good condition. Box wise. Used the only tape I could really find. Some Dollar tree denim duct tape.

Also @Tony Miller I hope you had a great birthday.

7. Strop arrived in good condition, @Suhrim21 . Box has seen better days though.

Will try to post my thoughts after I've used a couple blades on it.

8. Is it too late to jump in the passaround?

9. Tony Miller

Tony Miller Vendor

That is fine with me. Maybe contact Joshua223 and he can send it along when he is done. I think most guys have kept it about a week and sent it on to the next. Once there are no more takers it will be given away.

10. As long as all the higher-ups are okay with it, I'll be glad to send it to you @MilkCrate.

11. Happy birthday Tony!!!!!
    As always your generosity is a great example of the community we have here, hope you have a glorious day and put those new tools to great use.

Frank

12. Either way is cool, thanks!

13. Will post more when I get to a computer. Definitely liking the strop though. Looks like someone had a few accidents when they were testing it, but nothing major.

14. I saw that but it didn't affect the razor at all.

15. You guys would cringe if you saw my first strop....had lots of cuts and nicks and it was a TM Steer hide premium

16. Knock on wood but I have yet to knick a strop

17. You should have not said that.......

18. I know. I'm scared that I'm going to ruin a strop now.

19. Yeah, that why I said nothing major. Isn't sliced or cut deep. Mostly cosmetic.