What's new

Stay at home protocol

So...the Government and about every respectable health care authority says it's best to stay home if possible.
I can appreciate that.
Hence...if I gotta stay close to the compound, I'm making the best of it.
Getting a couple briskets and the Chef's fuel ready to get on the hickory in a couple hours. Uh huh.....
F0F41252-0532-4391-B6F5-853B95391348.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have been hoping they would shut us down, but we are considered essential. Along with civilian business jet pilots, we train military, medical, and LE. Hopefully I can smoke the butt I have before I pick up Covid19 (I have already resigned myself to the fact that I will probably get it).

I have been hoping they would shut us down, but we are considered essential. Along with civilian business jet pilots, we train military, medical, and LE. Hopefully I can smoke the butt I have before I pick up Covid19 (I have already resigned myself to the fact that I will probably get it).
Same here. I actualy kind of laugh at some of these celebrities who are trying to shame everyone and saying, "just stay home!" while they are off somewhere on vacation lying on the beach all day. Sorry but some of us have to work for a living and dont have the luxury of just staying home until this all blows over.

Reactions: abj

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Same here. I actualy kind of laugh at some of these celebrities who are trying to shame everyone and saying, "just stay home!" while they are off somewhere on vacation lying on the beach all day. Sorry but some of us have to work for a living and dont have the luxury of just staying home until this all blows over.
I’m lucky- if I come down with it, or the facility shuts down do to someone here getting it, we will be paid without affecting our sick or vacation time.

I’m lucky- if I come down with it, or the facility shuts down do to someone here getting it, we will be paid without affecting our sick or vacation time.
Mine does too but by that point in time the horse is kind of already out of the barn. It's kind of hard to prevent community spread when your policy is to just offer paid sick leave.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I've got a brisket on the pellet cooker right now, and I'm looking forward to it cooking while I sleep. I'll put the green onion sausage on in the morning.

Top Bottom