What's new

GIVEAWAY! Starter Set

Hi everyone
For my next PIF I've decided to put together a little starter set.

Here is what's included:
Wilkinson Sword Butterfly Razor (This one got me started in this amazing hobby)
Parker Synthetic Brush
TOBS Coconut Shaving Cream
Variety of Blades.

Please note that I only ever scoop shaving cream with a spoon that is washed and dried after each use so you can rest assured that the cream is basically untouched.

This PIF is open members in CONUS and Canada that have been registered on B & B since June 1, 2021. To join this PIF please reply with "I'm in"
The winner will be selected on Friday June 17, 2022. Thank you!

IMG_9916.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Hi everyone
For my next PIF I've decided to put together a little starter set.

Here is what's included:
Wilkinson Sword Butterfly Razor (This one got me started in this amazing hobby)
Parker Synthetic Brush
TOBS Coconut Shaving Cream
Variety of Blades.

Please note that I only ever scoop shaving cream with a spoon that is washed and dried after each use so you can rest assured that the cream is basically untouched.

This PIF is open members in CONUS and Canada that have been registered on B & B since June 1, 2021. To join this PIF please reply with "I'm in"
The winner will be selected on Friday June 17, 2022. Thank you!

View attachment 1470581

Respectfully, NOT IN. This is best gone to a brand new newbie, not an established 3-months in newbie like myself. Having said that however, a couple of things I've noticed. That shaving cream looks lovely, and is in a fairly large sized looking container, do you recommend that I get that for a shaving cream, or is there a better shaving cream out there?

Second, I have OCD. So when I looked at this picture, I felt the chaos of your blade tuk's in my soul. 😝 If I could reach through the picture, I would re-organize the blade tuk's, and keep each brand with each other, instead of spread around. Ya ya I know, I am one of those folks, but can you blame me? If you want to sell a house, who'd you rather hire to stage it, a disorganized artist, or an OCD freak? lol

After now owning a lot of shave soaps, I am really thinking I need to take a greater step for mankind into creams, I just want to buy the best one out there, for both performance, and scent. Well that, and value for the money too, I want a big thing of cream. I love Captains Choice, but their cream tubs are really tiny for what you pay so ya.

Hi everyone. I’ve decided that I will remove the June 1, 2021 restriction so it is open to all B & B members. Even those who joined five minutes ago. :)
Thank you.

Respectfully, NOT IN. This is best gone to a brand new newbie, not an established 3-months in newbie like myself. Having said that however, a couple of things I've noticed. That shaving cream looks lovely, and is in a fairly large sized looking container, do you recommend that I get that for a shaving cream, or is there a better shaving cream out there?

Second, I have OCD. So when I looked at this picture, I felt the chaos of your blade tuk's in my soul. 😝 If I could reach through the picture, I would re-organize the blade tuk's, and keep each brand with each other, instead of spread around. Ya ya I know, I am one of those folks, but can you blame me? If you want to sell a house, who'd you rather hire to stage it, a disorganized artist, or an OCD freak? lol

After now owning a lot of shave soaps, I am really thinking I need to take a greater step for mankind into creams, I just want to buy the best one out there, for both performance, and scent. Well that, and value for the money too, I want a big thing of cream. I love Captains Choice, but their cream tubs are really tiny for what you pay so ya.
I’m OCD too but in a very chaotic way. :). I appreciate the feedback.

1654977264556.png

I find TOBS to be an excellent shaving cream and an amazing value. It’s a vegetable base which works for me. I highly recommend it. At the moment TOBS is my second favorite and will always have a tub or two on hand. I also have their Peppermint and Tobacco creams and both are outstanding.

Btw I removed the new member restriction so you’re welcome to participate in this PIF.

Last edited:
Someone is going to have an absolutely great story to tell in years to come about how they became a wet-shaving enthusiast.

@awk_m4 You my friend are a true gentleman. My crowns off to you.

Someone is going to have an absolutely great story to tell in years to come about how they became a wet-shaving enthusiast.

@awk_m4 You my friend are a true gentleman. My crowns off to you.
Thank you so much! I feel blessed that I can share with our fantastic community!

Top Bottom