What's new

Starter Kit PIF Winning Photo

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
First, I wish to say a big thank you to Mike (simon1) for this PIF. In the time I have been apart of this forum I had never won a PIF. When I saw my name was drawn as the winner I was surprised to say the least. After interacting with Mike he sent me what you see below minus the pipe stand and pipe cleaners. I just didn't want to include them in the photo. What I received was a Savinelli Porto Cervo Smooth pipe, a tin of Escudo (coin) tobacco, Czech tool and a Rattrays tobacco pouch. I was sharing with Mike about some history concerning me and Italy. As I am sure you all know, Savinelli is Italian made. Porto Cervo is a town in Sardinia. I used to live on Sardinia and traveled to and through Porto Cervo many time. Getting this pipe brings back all of those memories from my time there (4 years worth). Thanks again Mike!

R/
Dave
proxy.php

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Awesome! Congrats, on the new gear, Dave! It looks like Mike knocked this one out of the park! :thumbup:

Congrats. Dave. Enjoy. What are the odds that you won this Porto Cervo pipe when I didn't know anything about you. Glad it brings back fond memories.

That pipe looks sweet! I will have to check it out. Putting some money aside to finally make an order of tabbacco and another pipe.

Top Bottom