What's new

Start your grinders! Gold Dollar Mod Competition starts May 1st!

Nice! I've got 4 GD66s that are in desperate need of a makeover. Hopefully one of them will turn out well enough to make a respectable showing.

Another spectator as I'm a woodworker, and a turtle slow one at that.

Plus, I'm in the market for a nifty modded GD for a travel razor, and I've not seen many of late.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Would any of you guys that don't have experience modding these razors (like myself) be interested in entering a beginner class open only to first time Modders? It would be mostly for the fun of it, but there would be a small prize to the winner.

Would any of you guys that don't have experience modding these razors (like myself) be interested in entering a beginner class open only to first time Modders? It would be mostly for the fun of it, but there would be a small prize to the winner.

If I had one, I would be. That's a pretty cool idea. I probably wouldn't qualify anyway though, as I have tinkered with a couple razors.

David

If I had one, I would be. That's a pretty cool idea. I probably wouldn't qualify anyway though, as I have tinkered with a couple razors.
I have as well, but I've never modded a GD from start to finish. If you need a GD shoot me a message. I have a few laying around. No charge.

I've got 2 GD66s in the mail and as soon as first arrives Ill start working on one. Ill go slow since there is lot of time.

Woohoo!

I've never modded a razor before, I don't really use a SR, I have no idea whatsoever how I'm going to make scales, I'm definitely in!

David

I have started two but nowhere near completion. Will I qualify for beginner status?
If you've never completely finished modding a GD you should be fine for the beginner class.
Remember, the beginner class won't have a big prize, its mostly just a way for first timers to get their feet wet and have some fun.

I like it....let me figure out a way to do this from my hotel room first though.

I am SOOOOO disappointed!!!! There was this supplier close to my house that had all kinds of exotic fancy wood available. Amboyna, ebony, bubinga, wenge, teak, mallee, cocobolo, you name it and they pretty much had it. I went down to my dad's today to make a few more misc. parts for my kitchen and asked him if they were still open. He told me that they had closed and moved the shop to NC. :censored:

Top Bottom