What's new

Stars and Stripes shaving brush

What the . . . ?
How did you . . . ?
Is it possible to . . . ?
My mind is blown. Granted I’m no brush-making expert, but still . . . that seems barely possible - and truly beautiful.
Thank you, I could hardly believe my eyes that I'd successfully made this brush. It literally brought a tear to my eyes! Just one tear!

I hate to say it, Dave, but it's possible that brush is even more impressive than the one you made for me! Maybe...

Impressive! Very awesome you made this for a friend..very special. Great job!

Now I don't think I'm alone in saying this..but now I want one too! LOL thanks for showing, very beautiful.:thumbup:

That is quite simply stunning. The talent and what has to have been an incredible amount of perseverance is beyond words....it’s pure craftsmanship

Thank you for sharing the pictures

:a47::a47::a47::a47::a47::a47::a47::a47: Sorry Dave I'm speechless, I just cannot put into words apart from one of a kind and that your friend will shed some tears.

:a47::a47::a47::a47::a47::a47::a47::a47: Sorry Dave I'm speechless, I just cannot put into words apart from one of a kind and that your friend will shed some tears.
Thank you!
My buddy actually recieved it today which is perfect timing for Christmas. He was so excited that he already opened his gift!

Incredible. Really incredible work
Thank you!
This is the most challenging brush I've made to date and I'm already doing research for the next brush impossible. But it'll have to wait until I complete another brush I've been promising for another buddy of mine.

Top Bottom