What's new

Starke blades manufacturing place?

These blades are available in my country. Stark premium
pack.png
Anybody has any experience with these blades or where they are being produced. I can not buy a tuck and only can buy in bulk thats why can not take any chance.

These blades are available in my country. Stark premium
View attachment 1054834
Anybody has any experience with these blades or where they are being produced. I can not buy a tuck and only can buy in bulk thats why can not take any chance.
You should be able to find it printed on the package in fine print. Based on what I have seen, likely made in Pakistan or India for sale to barber shops in that part of the world. The German flag and German language saying "German Precision" is just marketing nonsense. Not to mention the name with the umlauts, intended to give the impression these are made in Germany.

Last edited:
You should be able to find it printed on the package in fine print. Based on what I have seen, likely made in Pakistan or India for sale to barber shops in that part of the world. The German flag and German language saying "German Precision" is just marketing nonsense. Not to mention the name with the umlauts, intended to give the impression these are made in Germany.
Thanks for quick reply. I think I should skip buying these. The shop that is selling these is not nearby. I have also asked the same question on email address available on their website. I suspect these are re packaged by Viduyt as its not available locally easily.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have never heard of them. I hope that someone might be able to enlighten us further as to whether they are any good or not?

Based on a google search, I don't see the info being available, not even in fine print, strange.

starkeultra.jpg

The Arabic text we see is just translation of the English text. The address points to the Skyper building complex in Frankfurt (Skyper - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyper).

We only know that they are manufactured under a license from some company in Germany, but not that they are manufactured IN Germany.

Here is a picture of the "Sharp" blades made by Samah Razor Blades in Bangladesh. Notice the "Swiss Quality" logo, the crisp "European" colors, etc. Maybe they are OK blades, but not Swiss. This is deceptive marketing at work.

sharp-3.jpg

BTW, "Sharp" as a brand name for razor blades is an odd choice.

[QUOTE="Atlantic59, post: 10537519, member: 12743
BTW, "Sharp" as a brand name for razor blades is an odd choice.
[/QUOTE]
There is even an 'r' on the tuck. As far I know when a trade name has direct reference to the type and quality of goods inside; that trade name will cannot be registered. Maybe in Bangladesh TM registrar wasn't reading with keen eyes.

Western Civilization is still a marketing tool.

Yet...we still make pretty good stuff. Even Converse "Chuck Taylors" still sell around the world.

Sorry to wake up the topic after 2 and a half years but...

Got some STARKE today.

Made in India by order of a German brand.

The packaging with the German flag and "German precision" writing looks a bit ridiculous, but the proof is in the pudding! Like, how can you have "German precision" and "Made in India" on the same packaging? :D

How do the shave?

• Haha
Reactions: nav
The packaging with the German flag and "German precision" writing looks a bit ridiculous, but the proof is in the pudding! Like, how can you have "German precision" and "Made in India" on the same packaging? :D

How do the shave?
They are in the queue for shaving, just received, still no time to shave.

"Unfortunately" I only can shave every other day and so many new products.

Top Bottom