What's new

Starburst or Skittles?

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm not a huge fan of either, but Starburst are head and shoulders above Skittles in my book. Starburst are fruitier, and I like the tang. Skittles are just cloyingly sweet.

@OkieStubble, that doesn't sound terrible at all! There's no way I'd want a whole lot of that, but I might have to give it a whirl, sometime.

I wish Starburst came in a bag, without wrappers; unwrapping them sucks! I like to get a handful of Skittles in my mouth and chew and chew until they break down into just sugar particles; hard to explain but you can feel the texture if you do this.

I think I prefer Starburst but both are good and so are many other candies. But generally avoid all such stuff right now while I'm working on my weight. I find I don't miss them all that much.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I'm not a huge fan of either, but Starburst are head and shoulders above Skittles in my book. Starburst are fruitier, and I like the tang. Skittles are just cloyingly sweet.

@OkieStubble, that doesn't sound terrible at all! There's no way I'd want a whole lot of that, but I might have to give it a whirl, sometime.

I think you would be pleasantly surprised. :)

Both only if I want to pull out my most expensive capped tooth.

I will stay with M&Ms. Better candy and easier on dental work.

Skittles all day long. For one, they are nicer to all my dental work!

I love them so much, my co-workers bought be a 10 pound bag. I ate most of it... in a matter of 2 weeks. Oy!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I really have to recommend the sugar-free Gummi Bears.

They are so good, you can eat like half a bag at a time!

Reviewers agree, they are almost a religious experience.

AA :devil: (tiptoes away)

Top Bottom