What's new

Starbucks closes all stores- nobody notices

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reluctantly went to Starbucks on the insistence of a friend who wanted to go there. I didn't know what to try, so I asked for a small sample that I paid 2 dollars for and we sat down. I notice the next 8 customers were ordering there coffee with sugar and cream or different flavoring.

Does Anyone go to Starbucks for black coffee?

I guess after the tasting experience I had, I will continue to make my Kona coffee at home. :thumbup:

Yeah, I drink black decaf, and sometimes get some from Starbuck's when traveling out of town. It's good, but it does surprise me how long it takes to get served.

V

VR6ofpain

Whether it's McDipsticks, Burger King or Staryucks - if it's from a national chain of stores it's crap. The stuff they produce is only related to good coffee by sharing the name coffee.

Sorry guys!
I guess you speak for everyone? :001_rolle

Starbucks? Would Teddy Roosevelt or Harry Truman or John Wayne have been Starbucks customers?

Well, I think all that cappa-frappa-dappa latte mocha swirl triple ripple new wave raspberry syrup and skim milk froth stuff is not only ridiculously expensive, but kinda gay, too. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I think it is just sad when I go into a coffee joint, and ask for a cup of coffee, and they look at me like I am an alien from another planet, before recovering their composure and looking down their nose at me and presuming to instruct me that what I should be asking for is an "Americaine" which apparently is espresso, watered down to approximate an actual cup of plain regular coffee. In other words, a fancy-pants foreign lavender-lane euro-style coffee drink disguised as regular guy coffee. And then have the nerve to charge me as much as I normally pay for well drinks in my usual bar. It's supposed to be COFFEE, PEOPLE! Giving it a flowery poofy name and a bunch of sissy foam on top doesn't make it worth more... it makes it worth less. And I prefer to be served by a middle aged waittress who cracks jokes and accidentally bumps me with her behind passing my table rather than some snot nose teenage self-important fingernail-polish and eye-shadow wearing designer-drug-using punk kid who will probably never amount to anything in life except another liberal gun-grabbing criminal-hugging taxaholic weak-sister politically correct vote against good government, personal liberty, and law and order.

If a refill doesn't come free and unasked for, it isn't real coffee. At least one free refill is a natural RIGHT of the coffee drinker. It is supposed to be poured, unbidden, into my cup before it is 2/3 empty. That's the way it is supposed to be. And I am supposed to leave a nice tip and call her Sweetheart and promise to come back for some more of her good coffee. Any other state of affairs is a bizzarre perversion and a violation of our most sacred expectations.

So I am glad they were shut down. I wish they could stay that way. They are helping to un-man America and should be eliminated from the urban landscape before it is too late and our young men start wearing mascara and Elizabeth Arden.

I am pretty sure that God doesn't like Starbucks. At least I can't see why he would. It would be un-American.
In short, to be American is to keep the third world under pressure, to pay less than a thing is worth to people who work harder than the buyer of their products.

Also, to be American also means that you think that God is like you.

You have also called a a happily married man a homosexual.

I'm sorry that our culture hasn't stayed stagnant, but some things are better off when they improve.

Not that it matters much. Yes, I realize that I fed the troll, but I can't help it when their mouth's are open and drooling like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom