What's new

Star Trek Trivia thread

In honor of the premiere of the new Star Trek movie. Let's start a trivia thread with questions regarding ST:Original Series characters ONLY (including questions about TOS (the Original Series) and movies 1-6. I'll start off with the first question. Whoever answers it will ask the next question and so on. (similar to the movie caption thread). Once the question poster verifies it's the right answer, that next person can post their question.

Here we go.

What is the name of the ship that Kahn and his people were stranded with on ST: Wrath of Kahn? This also ties into an episode of TOS.

im going to see it in cinema, even if i have to go alone, and im excited becuase its the first startrek anything in ages that the solution to the problem faced by the characters isnt resolved by realining the thachyon emitters to reach polyphasing uniformity or some other BS tecnobabble,

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Pfft, if he hadn't posted it I would have. Certainly one of Shatner's greatest moments on television.

Absolutely. It's one of the best skits ever.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56g2gNdWxxw[/YOUTUBE]

im going to see it in cinema, even if i have to go alone, and im excited becuase its the first startrek anything in ages that the solution to the problem faced by the characters isnt resolved by realining the thachyon emitters to reach polyphasing uniformity or some other BS tecnobabble,

Hey, don't knock tachyon emitting and polyphasing uniformity until you've tried it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

At least whales aren't part of the solution this time. (I think):lol:

Top Bottom