What's new

FS Star LC, Gem, Wardonia, RazoRock, Parker, Razorine

Time to let some of the "benchwarmers" find some playing time on another team...

Pictures and descriptions below, in thumbnails for faster loading.

IMG_0480[1].JPG

This is a Wardonia double edge razor. The original parts were made in the UK (also in France). This one is bakelite with a plated brass top cap. The razor is designed to use a proprietary blade with holes wider spaced. It is simple to modify a modern blade to fit by breaking out the slot tabs. But wait! There's more! With this vintage Wardonia you ALSO get a brand-new printed carbon-fibre Wardonia baseplate, AND you also get a brand-new printed carbon-fibre baseplate with the holes for modern blades. I am additionally providing an R41 top cap to fit the modified plate. Potentially you could have two or even three razors for one money!

Wardonia: $15.00

IMG_0483[1].JPG

This is head only. This is a RazoRock Hawk V3 OC plate and cap. This is an AC-style single-edge razor that is very efficient and somewhat aggressive. Both head and cap are CNC machined from 316 stainless. It's a lovely shaver but I just don't get on well with the "Jaws" style OC plate.

Hawk V3 Head: $20.00

IMG_0482[1].JPG

Here is a Razorine Premium in raw brass. As shown it will come with the razor sleeve and the original box. I've used it enough to satisfy my curiosity.

Razorine Premium: $25.00

IMG_0481[1].JPG

The Parker SRX is an all-stainless clip-style half-DE barber razor. It was my first introduction to barber razors and has "moved to the bench" since I picked up a Focus Slim Al.

Parker SRX: $15.00

IMG_0486[1].JPGIMG_0487[1].JPG

This is a Gem Damaskeene. Along with a case, you get the razor, the "Damaskeene" branded blade case, one all-original unused Gem Damaskeene blade, and a thread adaptor so you can attach any modern handle to this razor.

Gem Damaskeene: $25.00

And last but not least...

IMG_0484[1].JPGIMG_0485[1].JPG

This is a Kampfe Bros. "Star" lather catcher in a travel case. Included as shown: Razor with original handle, collapsible travel brush, "cosmetic" tin (the smaller one), a tin for shave stick, the stropper attachment and two Kampfe wedge blades. One of the blades has a chip out of one corner but may still be salvageable. The other looks fine.

Star Lather Catcher: $50.00

The Fine Print:
Prices are firm. All prices in US dollars. Buyer pays shipping from Canada. Please pay by PayPal Goods and Services. All razors are warranted to be in good to excellent condition. Please contact seller with any questions.

O.H.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Update:

Hawk head sold
Wardonia and parts sold
Star LC in process*
Razorine in process*

Parker SRX and Gem Damaskeene still open

*"in process" means someone has expressed strong interest, but may still not purchase. We're talking.

O.H.

Old Hippie

Update:

Hawk head sold
Wardonia and parts sold
Star LC in process*

Razorine, Parker SRX and Gem Damaskeene still open

O.H.

Old Hippie

Update: