What's new

FS Stando Prowe SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this for head shaves because it was a mild shaver. Used it three times, and found that I prefer a more aggressive razor for my head, and have been using my Razorock Hawk V2 and V3. However, I LOVE the handle and decided to keep it. So...

For sale is the head only, or I will include a Razorock HD handle, as pictured for an additional $10.

The Stando head has been used three times, and is in the same condition that I received it - so, like new. There is a tiny machining mark on the front, inside edge of the top cap, as shown in the last pic (no, it's not a hair), that is not visible when assembled and does not affect the razor in use. The razor accepts factory half-blades or snapped DE blades.

The razor and handle cost $124.32 from Poland, plus shipping. Since I am keeping the handle, I would like to get $75 for the head, or $85 with the RR handle as shown. The head is matte, the handle is polished so it is a bit of a mismatch, but still a solid combo. If you want just the head, you can order a handle from Stan on Etsy for under 30 bucks.

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority mail, US only. No box or paperwork included. Not interested in any trades, thanks.

DSCF2880.JPG
DSCF2884.JPG
DSCF2882.JPG
DSCF2883.JPG

Last edited:
One and only price drop:

Stando head: $50 shipped, CONUS only.

Handle no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom