What's new

Stando Polska stando rod AC style se razor

I gave my brother a stando rod SS for missionary work and got a brass rod.
I knew Polish craftsmen could do a good job.

By the way, I tried the feather superblade and I didn't think I could handle this blade on autopilot, I was surprised.
Of course it's smooth and efficient.
I didn't use the super between the vector oc and the hawk v3oc because it makes for a pretty exciting razor experience.

If anyone out there has a rod, I urge you to give it a try.
158184CA-A77D-4B4E-B282-7FDA98DEB7A2.jpeg

@uptown

WOW that's wonderful!!!! I'd love to hear your review if you use it.
I was wondering if I should buy rod2.
But I bought the chors brass first, it will arrive in a couple of days.....

This morning's shave
Stando Rod 2 Titanium OC (80mm handle)
Feather Pro Super
Chiseled Face Bay Rum Soap
Semogue SOC Badger

So nice and comfortable to use as it glides with smooth and close blade feel. I think the Pro Super blades make a big difference as they are wider then the Pros. Two passes and done. I love the feel of this razor. Very comfortable handle. Titanium is the only way to go.
IMG_1203.JPG

It looks like a Homelike Shaving Start with 1.18mm open comb baseplate. A very striking razor that somehow wound up on a discussion of the Stando Polska Rod single edge safety razor.
I did manage to figure that out eventually. In fact, I just tried to order one but it looks like all payment methods to Russia are blocked lol. What a disappointment. Thanks though!

Maybe you could help me out.
I want to try an open comb SE razor but cant decide which. (Vector OC or Hawk v3 OC or Rod OC)
I have - Vector SB, Asylum Rx V2, stando Rod, Alpha Claymore, Shield TI SE
Its a hard choice😂

@Korii
If you can use Asylum Rx V2 with an unguarded blade
you should be able to use any OC with no problem.

Personally, I like the Vector OC.
It's beautiful and agile, you can get into any part of the body.
HawkV3OC is also a good one, it's stable from the weight and just right

I think you should try both of these from Schick proline blades

I haven't bought the stando rod oc yet, but a friend told me that it is milder and smoother than the Vector and Hawk, which may be good if you shave every day.
However, he said that using feather professional blade super is smooth and slightly more efficient than vector or hawk oc, which he recommended

The quality of stando razors is good and the price is just right, try one.
(You can change the handle to any handle you want)

Last edited:
I have 3 Stando Razors (Chors, Silesia, Rod) built quality & shave quality in that price range is superb.

I mostly use the Schick P30. Its the only Blade thats works for me in the Vector SB.
Then maybe I try a Rod OC and some feathers

Glad you have the same STANDO razor as I do

This white package.
He'll make rod(sb) do a great job!

It might be dangerous to install it on RXV2 ;)
410A5055-47C5-4C13-A098-8DFD95614511.jpeg

Perfect - I should polish mine too 😍😂

Asylum and Vector only works with Schick. With Feather Super Pro in either of these razors - I would cut my head off😂

Feather Super Pro works good in my Claymore Eco and General V2

So I think Stando Rod OC is a good choice for enough smotheness, blade choices and efficiency

Top Bottom