What's new

Stand for RazoRock Hulk?

Guys, I know that Synthetic Brushes are low maintenance but is there a stand for the RazoRock Hulk or can I leave it on the handle or sideways on an absorbent towel to dry? (Seems like all the RazoRock stands are a little too small or come with Double Edge side and I would need a Straight for the other side).

Thanks for any help in advance.

No need for such, rinse it, vigorous shake or squeeze the water out of it, couple of passes on a towel or until the bristles are no longer held a bunch by surface tension and you're done. 10+ yrs brushes and they're like new.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Ever thought of making your own stand? A few members here have and they looked pretty good.

exactly what was posted earlier, rinse all of the soap out, shave it out, squeeze it out, then run over a towel a few times, and you'll be home free!

Synthetic brushes get wrecked when you don't take care of them, I have a Simpson T1 that has been going strong now since I got it, I use it 5 days a week, as it's been now my go too for some time.

Guys, thanks for the quick help. Michael from The Italian Barber emailed me back and pretty much told me the same thing. The stand IS the handle.

Thanks!

Top Bottom