What's new

Stand for my Semogue 1305

Howdy folks,

I have started to use my new Boar brush, but I find myself in a pickle, my current brush stand is not correctly holding this brush. After a few research I saw a few on Ebay, pretty much all the same as well as a similar one with PAA. I got to say that the etching on the PAA one is more appealing, unless they all have it and this is just the only one in photo.

Any way any suggestion / experience on the fitment of that brush and stand ?

Sorry I am late to come back to this thread, should have subscribed to my own thread !

you are residing in France right? Or am I totally wrong in that assumption

Guido
You have the country of origin right, the country of residence is a few thousands mile to the west in Texas
Have you found a suitable stand?
Sure did , bought one from Maggard, here is Sunday SOTD picture

IMG-0637.jpg

Sorry I am late to come back to this thread, should have subscribed to my own thread !

You have the country of origin right, the country of residence is a few thousands mile to the west in Texas

Sure did , bought one from Maggard, here is Sunday SOTD picture

View attachment 1578181
O?! Haha! And here I am imagining that you were living somewhere in Normandy or Picardie. Don’t ask, just how my mind works (well not, because you’re in Texas).

Glad you found that stand! Looks nice.

Guido

Hey you are not so bad with your guessing game @Guido75 Normandy is fairly vast and when people think of it they generally go back to their history book and D day and its long sandy beaches .

But for me. you would need to think August 42 for a WW2 reference

I am not from Dieppe but close enough and apparently there is a game where you need to figure out where the picture was taken ... that one with so many reference in such a particular area is easy to find.

4213f0716da4a95e59aa0dbe9a11ed290981714cb8d38cf12c57b2829358bf3e.jpeg

Top Bottom