What's new

Stand for multiple DE razors?

I looked into it one time and a lot of people suggested either pipe holders or test tube holders.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I got this from Amazon.

upload_2017-7-22_13-23-58.png

It's amazing what a drill some paint, some screws and 'L' brackets, some drill bits will do to a 2X4. Mine is like 16" wide and holds around 20-25 razors but I use part of it as a shelf for shave soaps

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Better get two. Trust me, 10 razors will NOT remain 10 for very long. Razors are like Tribbles.

I bought one of the ones for 6 razors and it's a deal.
I have another 20 or so razors in a drawer and I considered buying a couple of the long racks....
Until I thought about SWMBO's reaction when she found them in the drawer..
No point tempting fate by reminding her.. she hasn't forgotten those in the drawer.

It's amazing what a drill some paint, some screws and 'L' brackets, some drill bits will do to a 2X4. Mine is like 16" wide and holds around 20-25 razors but I use part of it as a shelf for shave soaps

Can you post a picture? I'm rather interested in making one, but the one that I want would be tons of cuts, and would still be costly. Would you say that someone without much woodworking experience would be able to make yours?

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

When i get home I'll take a pic I'm away for the weekend.

Mine is just an 18" long 2x4 that i sanded smooth, drilled a bunch of 1/2"-3/4" holes in, then painted, and screwed into the wall using "L" shaped brackets. Anyone can make mine, nothing fancy except the paint i used. I painted each side a different color and even painted inside the holes. I wanted a little color in my bathroom. Total cost was about 10 bucks since my dad gave me the 2x4, mom had sand paper and drill and drill bit, all i had to buy was the paint from the craft section at walmart, and the screws and brackets.

Top Bottom