What's new

Stand for large shaving brush of 28mm knot diameter

I am posting to ask for some help in guiding me to any shaving brush stands for sale that can accommodate a larger brush of 28mm knot diameter. The ones that I have will not fit he neck of the brush. Many thanks in advance.

I gave up using stands. Shake the brush vigorously then gently wipe the brush back and forth on a towel. Then.. stand the brush on its end. Evaporation takes care of the remaining moisture. As always, one should alternate shave brushes so as to not use the same brush twice in a row unless it is a synthetic.

I gave up using stands. Shake the brush vigorously then gently wipe the brush back and forth on a towel. Then.. stand the brush on its end. Evaporation takes care of the remaining moisture. As always, one should alternate shave brushes so as to not use the same brush twice in a row unless it is a synthetic.

Thanks for the tip. Do you find any advantages to resting tbe brush on its end vs hanging it on a stand?

You can choose to hang it like me...not that I can't let it stand but there's no spaces and my brushes are getting more and more. I use metal clothes hangers...if you look carefully...there's a 28mm red synthetic brush in there.
20200628_234408.jpg

If you are in Malaysia, these metal hangers are easily found in DIY and cost RM1.5 (USD0.40). I too wanted to buy some imported brush hangers but end up making my own...for permanent (above) or for portable (below) for travels
20190705_210427.jpg

20190707_221628.jpg

Hope these can be of help...

Thanks for the tip. Do you find any advantages to resting tbe brush on its end vs hanging it on a stand?
I find that water/moisture evaporates more quickly upward. I want my brushes completely dry before use. I have five brushes in my rotation so they would dry out either way. I just got into the habit of standing the brushes upward on their handle.

Fendrihan has an adjustable stand that I use and love. There may be similar brands out there just in case shipping might be an issue.

Top Bottom