What's new

Stainless steel razor handles

Looking for various options for a stainless steel razor handle that is decently polished. I like around 85mm length and not too thick but not thin. I also prioritize grip.

Has anybody used this seller on etsy?
proxy.php

- Fayiz D.

I've gotten SS handles from WCS and Italian Barber. Very reasonable prices when on sale, from $7 to $12. Italian Barber also has a Scratch & Dent section of their website. I've gotten an HD and a Super Knurl handle from there and any blemishes were almost unnoticeable. Maggard Razors also carries SS handles at reasonable prices.

Fendrihan also has stainless steel handles. I bought one with a Kingston razor head because I really just wanted the razor head (the head alone was $10; with the handle, it was $15). I then gave my best friend the handle and a WCS razor head.

I really like my WCS razor handles. They have sufficient grip without feeling too grippy. (The Fendrihan handle was too grippy for my preference.) My favorite razor WCS handle is the 88S, WCS's barber pole in stainless steel. I also really like my WCS 79BR (a brass razor handle), which works perfectly with my Kingston razor head.

My very favorite handle is the Razorock barber pole. Sadly, it is sold out and has been for some time. It is 85 mm and incredibly grippy; what I love about it the most is that the butt of the handle is a bit (3mm?) larger/wider than the neck. I really notice a significant difference between this and other handles and have it on my favorite six razors.

Looking for various options for a stainless steel razor handle that is decently polished. I like around 85mm length and not too thick but not thin. I also prioritize grip.

Has anybody used this seller on etsy?
proxy.php

- Fayiz D.

Yes they've been around a while and I've purchased their A3 handle sometime in 2018. A bit pricey for 303 SS handles! I liked the unique shape. You'll not find the polish to be mirror finish.

I'm looking for a nice higher quality handle. Looking at timeless right now. I love how the crown trh8 looks but I want it in SS for the weight.

- Fayiz D.

I can vouch for handles made by Stork, having owned several over the past few years. They are not cheap, and I actually have had one listed for sale in BST for a couple months now, but the quality is top-notch.

Toby “triad razors” is back in action on Etsy. If you follow his fb page he usually announces when he’s going to drop handles

I can vouch for handles made by Stork, having owned several over the past few years. They are not cheap, and I actually have had one listed for sale in BST for a couple months now, but the quality is top-notch.
I've seen your posts, you're pretty particular about natuee of PayPal and shipping address. Rules me out !

I've seen your posts, you're pretty particular about natuee of PayPal and shipping address. Rules me out !
Yeah, I had an unfortunate situation with a international buyer using a package forwarder (not shaving gear related) last summer, and it's still bugging me. I got it sorted, but it took up so much of my time & aggravation. PayPal can be great as a facilitator for person-to-person commerce, but a seller is in a tough spot when he can't prove that the package was actually delivered to a buyer (because seller has no relationship with said package forwarder). Hard lesson learned.

Top Bottom