What's new

Stag

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
We have had a store called Stag open up where the AOS used to be in the Shops at Willowbend in Plano TX. They sell a bit of shaving stuff but there big deal is beard accessories. I bought their oil and balm in Single Malt scent. My beard is pretty wiry but this oil and balm a couple times a day keeps it pretty darn soft. They have samples of everything there to try which is nice.

Won't you smell like an alkie?
Depends on which single malt whisky they modelled their balms after.

If it's an Islay malt, it might be peat, smoke, pine tar, or lanolin (or a mix of those). If it's a Speyside malt, it could smell like apples, honey, and roses. If it's a Lowland malt, it might be cinnamon, grass, and caramel.

I wouldn't complain if my beard smelled like any of those. :001_smile

We have had a store called Stag open up where the AOS used to be in the Shops at Willowbend in Plano TX. They sell a bit of shaving stuff but there big deal is beard accessories. I bought their oil and balm in Single Malt scent. My beard is pretty wiry but this oil and balm a couple times a day keeps it pretty darn soft. They have samples of everything there to try which is nice.
That's cool. I'm gonna check it out one of these days. I live in ft worth close to I-35W, so it'll be a bit of a drive.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
That's cool. I'm gonna check it out one of these days. I live in ft worth close to I-35W, so it'll be a bit of a drive.

I don’t know if there are more in the metro or not? I tried a google but nothing came up.

Top Bottom