What's new

St Louis?

Just wondering who here is from St Louis and would be interested in a get together. Not sure of what would be a good setting, but I think it would be interesting.

I'm live in stl. I would only meet you shaving freaks at a police station though. For yours and my protection both. :w00t:

I'm live in stl. I would only meet you shaving freaks at a police station though. For yours and my protection both. :w00t:

Ha! No kidding. Side note. Please tell me there is somewhere in this town that I can look at some safety razors to buy besides The Art of Shaving. Any ideas appreciated!!

Or or antique stores. Thinking of heading to Alton and the stores there tomorrow.

Sorry there are no stores besides art of shaving. Your best bet would be antique stores and estate sales. It's kind of a good thing though. If we had a good brick and mortar store I would be broke. If there are still leaves on the trees altons the place to go right now!

Ok perfect. You are right...brick and mortar would probably be a bad thing. Off to Alton we go. Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom